- Additional information
Flat tape woven from aramid fiber and used for installing fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cables in underground conduit.
Features & Benefits
- Lubricated for easy pulling and reduced friction
- Durably printed with sequential footage or meter markings*
- Available in a variety of pulling strengths
- Lowest elongation available for enhanced worker safety
- Lightweight and easily blown into conduit or innerduct
- Available in splice-free lengths up to 100,000 ft. (30 km) for faster, easier installation
- Packaged on sturdy wooden or plastic reels
- Easily spliced using conventional methods or the MULEKNOT™
Please refer to NEPTCO’s applications bulletin for instructions on splicing using a MULEKNOT.
1250lb, 1500lb, 1800lb, 2000lb, 2500lb